MY FANCY SCHMANCY BIO
Britny West is an energy healer, writer, and spiritual teacher for the ambitious woman who craves a more soulful approach to success grounded in her inner wisdom, natural gifts, and true soul Purpose.
She helps women create a simple yet potent daily healing practice that breathes new life and energy into their work, relationships, and wellbeing.
Britny has a bachelor's degree in psychology, a master's degree in public health, and is certified as an Energy Editing® Professional. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, the Adventure Knocks podcast, and on The Life Coach Radio Network.
Find her at www.britnywest.com or on instagram at @britnynicolewest
I dream of a world where daring, creative, and inspiring women (yes I'm talking about you) stop giving their power away and start showing up as the most empowered version of themselves.
I help women learn how to dance with both their light and their shadow sides and love what they find. I show them how to heal themselves, discover their most potent well of wisdom and inspiration, and impact the world with their intuitive gifts by spending just minutes a day re-connecting to their spirit.
As an Energy Editing® Professional, I also help my clients smash money & success blocks in minutes. As ambitious women we are a part of a major paradigm shift happening in the world right now - one where when we choose to shine our light rather than shrink from it serious magic happens. Together we can raise the vibration of the planet just by doing the work we feel called to do (I'm talking about the work you really, really want to do but maybe you're scared shitless to do it.)
Maybe you've convinced yourself your gifts aren't special enough or you don't have enough experience or that you're somehow undeserving of the life + career you crave. You and I both know that's just your fear talking.
Imagine creating a domino effect where every life you touch with your gifts, expands to another and then another and then another (x infinity). That's why we can no longer afford to wait until we think we are "deserving" of the abundance and success we crave - we have work to do!
The world needs our gifts now. Period. The end.
And in order to create the impact you really want to make, the healing has to start with you.
When you focus on your own healing first it's as if everything you've ever wanted suddenly feels possible and everything you never wanted finally slinks away in defeat.
Trust me I should know! After battling years of severe depression, perfectionism, constant self-sabotage, and pushing away anything that resembled love and acceptance, I finally discovered the magic that was inside me all along. Imagine my surprise when I realized it wasn't the magic pill I'd been seeking "out there" for so long.
It was my own intuition. Moi.
It took me a lot of soul-searching to get here but I don't regret a single minute, because now I intimately understand why I'm here and what I'm meant to do - help you heal yourself so you can heal the world with your gifts.
Ready to start your healing journey? I've created a free 5 day space clearing & energy boosting challenge for you.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I took my first solo trip abroad at 19 years old. I couch-surfed through Greece, Italy, France, and Spain. At the time, I didn’t think it was a big deal but now I admire the hell out of my younger self.
2. In October 2015 I quit my corporate career as a health coach, sold all of my belongings, and pursued my own coaching business while traveling all over the world. In the span of one year I lived in 6 countries and built a sustainable and profitable income doing work I loved.
3. I’ve always been a very spiritual person, but I didn’t always understand my gifts. I started seeing and feeling spirits around me from a young age and I was seriously spooked! My mom didn’t fully understand what I was going through either and it’s only in the past 6 months that I’ve realized I’m a medium!
4. I met my partner on Tinder while I was visiting France and a month into our relationship we decided to move to New Zealand together! What can I say - when you know, you know!
5. My favorite guilty pleasure song is “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley. I have mad love for cheesy films and music.
6. I have a serious entrepreneurial crush on Denise Duffield-Thomas of www.luckybitch.com. Hers is the only blog I will drop everything I’m doing to read as soon as a new article is published.
7. I own 7 oracle card decks (and counting!) - I always tell myself I’m done buying more but then I find the “perfect” one and I can’t possibly say no!